Fees include a board certified physician by your side in the comfort of your home, hotel, or other convenient location. Medications, stitches, splints and additional treatments are provided at the time of care making trips to the pharmacy often unnecessary. Labs may be drawn and x-rays performed onsite if needed. By the end of the visit, a plan is in place with treatments arranged and all questions answered. Within 24 hours of the visit, our physicians provide follow up communication.
For established patients, brief visits start at $195. Appointment cost depends on the amount of time spent with the physician and the time of day. When speaking with a physician to schedule an appointment, the general cost of the visit will be discussed prior to confirming an appointment.
NOLA Doc physicians are considered “out-of-network” providers for all insurance carriers. After each visit, we provide all patients with a completed superbill (medical invoice) containing diagnosis codes and fees paid that can be submitted to insurance carriers requesting reimbursement.
- House Calls start at $195 for established patients between 9am and 5pm
- Additional charges may apply for after hours visits, medications, labs, supplies, procedures, and excess physician time and travel
- Individual Treatment starts at $245
- Group Pricing Available
Missed appointments may result in a fee of $195. By agreeing to be seen by our physicians, you agree to these rates.
Payment is due at the time services are rendered, as NOLA Doc is a fee for service practice. We accept cash, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). If you have insurance, we are happy to help you receive reimbursement for your allowable benefits. We provide each patient with a completed superbill containing diagnosis codes and fees that can be submitted directly to insurance carriers. All charges and payments are the responsibility of the patient at the time services are rendered. Please keep in mind that an insurance plan is a contract between the patient and the insurance company and in no way represents an obligation between the insurance company and NOLA Doc. NOLA Doc makes no guarantee that patients will receive reimbursement.
Procedures for payment/reimbursement:
- Payment is due in full at the time services are rendered.
- NOLA Doc will provide a completed superbill for you to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement
- Your insurance carrier will review your claim and make a determination of payment. Your insurance carrier may apply your fees to a deductible, require a copay, and/or deny coverage/payment. Some services may not be covered by your plan, or your insurance carrier may pay only a portion of the charges. We cannot know these amounts in advance, therefore payment is your responsibility.
- Our office does not guarantee that you will receive reimbursement from your insurance company. Please contact your insurance company for answers to specific questions regarding your coverage, their payment policies and reimbursement procedures.