IV Therapy Treats: Flu, Migraine, Food Poisoning, Hangover, Exhaustion, Infection & Acute Medical Illness
When you’re feeling unwell, the last thing you want is to go to an urgent care or hospital. Why not have a healthcare professional come to you? Our mobile IV Therapy provides fast relief without leaving your home, office or hotel room. Rehydration begins with infusion of electrolyte rich fluids to replenish your tissues and revitalize your body. We also provide IV vitamins and powerful anti-oxidants to recharge the batteries and rejuvenate the system. If needed, medication is available for nausea, pain relief and other unwanted symptoms.
In the privacy of your own environment, our mobile IV Therapy provides the ultimate convenience getting you back to normal as quickly and safely as possible. A basic IV Therapy package includes 1 liter of isotonic IV fluids plus one IV Vitamin of choice (Vitamin C or B Complex) and starts at $245.
Group pricing available
Components of our Mobile IV Therapy
Intravenous (IV) fluids – Isotonic fluids contain electrolytes with the same concentration as our blood. By providing electrolyte rich solutions intravenously, our cells, tissues and systems are able to resume and maintain normal function.
Vitamin B Complex
- Thiamine (B1) – Immune booster, energy production and stress relief
- Riboflavin (B2) – Required for energy production and proper cellular function
- Niacinamide (B3) – Improves endurance and mood, reduces inflammation
- D-Panthenol (B5) – Promotes healing of tissues and reduces inflammation
- Pyridoxine (B6) – Improves mood and supports the immune system
Vitamin B12 – By injection only, B12 improves energy and metabolism and protects the nervous system
Vitamin C – A natural anti-oxidant that soaks up harmful free radicals, supports healing and the immune system and protects our blood vessels and tissues.
Magnesium – Required for normal cellular function and energy production. Also helps with relaxation.
Glutathione – The most powerful of all anti-oxidants, Glutathione is produced within our cells. However, when we’re sick, under stress or if we’ve been abusing our bodies, cellular production of Glutathione declines. This powerful anti-oxidant is not easily ingested. Thus, the only way to get it is for our body to make it or receive it via IV infusion.
We’re looking for healthcare providers who:
- are competent placing peripheral IV catheters and administering IV Therapy under MD direction
- have at least 3 years experience in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Acute Inpatient, EMS)
- are comfortable working outside of a hospital or clinic
- have part-time availability – predominately on the weekends
- a unique work environment with engaging patients
- all supplies required to simply show up and do what you’re trained to do
- competitive compensation
Applicants may apply through our contact us page or by sending a resume to email@example.com.